ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES IN VALUATION IMPORTANT FOR IBBI EXAMINATION PURPOSES: E-BOOK
Environment and Valuation
– Differences between the ‘Market Price and the Negative Value Consequent on Environmental Impact.
- Environmental Issues of Air Pollution,
- Water Pollution, Environmental Factors and their effects,
- Measures to Restore the Damage, Cost to Cure.
- – Outlines of Environmental Legislations: The Forest Act,1927,
- Laws related to Industrial Health & Safety.
- – The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981,
- The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO READ THE COMPLETE CONTENTS
(To read the full Book)
SOME CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR GOLD SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Join us as a GOLD SUBSCRIBER and get access to read important books.
We are going to close all what’s groups of CEV soon due to difficulties in posting information or message in more than 5 groups of CEV at a time.
All future posts of empanelment notices & professional importance will be shared on
3. The Twitter handle of CEV India
after closing the groups.
All members of these groups are requested to register themselves at the following link immediately for Getting all related timely updates…..