REPORT WRITING IN VALUATION IMPORTANT FOR EXAMINATION PURPOSES: E-BOOK
The valuer receives instructions from the client to carry out a valuation of land and building, plant and machinery, or other moveable/Immoveable assets. The valuer performs his duty as per the Terms of Reference and estimates the value.
Right from taking instructions from the client, inspecting the property, collecting data, analyzing data, and estimating value, whatever he has done is to be reported in writing.
While writing valuation reports valuer has to keep in mind that the report it should be
• pleasing in appearance and precise in content.
• It should take the reader by the hand and lead him along the line of thought adopted by the writer toward the goal of a convincing conclusion.
• Along the way, the reader should find satisfaction, education, and evidence of skillful use of knowledge.
• In addition, the report should be professional in design, logical in reasoning, and completely convincing in text.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO READ THE COMPLETE CONTENTS
(To read the full Book)
SOME CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR GOLD SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Join us as a GOLD SUBSCRIBER and get access to read important books.
We are going to close all what’s groups of CEV soon due to difficulties in posting information or message in more than 5 groups of CEV at a time.
All future posts of empanelment notices & professional importance will be shared on
3. The Twitter handle of CEV India
after closing the groups.
All members of these groups are requested to register themselves at the following link immediately for Getting all related timely updates…..