BEST PRACTICE FOR VALUERS: E-BOOK
• A Best practice is a method or technique that has been generally accepted as superior to any alternatives because it produces results that are superior to those achieved by other means
• According to Investopedia; “Best practices are a set of guidelines, ethics or ideas that represent the most efficient or prudent course of action.
• Best practices standardize the most efficient and effective way to accomplish the desired outcome.
• Best practices can keep evolving as new and better solutions are found or evolve from better awareness, new technology, or simply different ways of looking at things.
The purpose of the Best Practices for Registered Valuers is :
• To promote and maintain high ethical and professional standards by setting out suggested/recommendatory practices to be followed in valuation assignments
• To ensure a uniform approach towards the working of the Registered Valuers ………
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO READ THE COMPLETE CONTENTS
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
SOME CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR GOLD SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Join us as a GOLD SUBSCRIBER and get access to read important books.
We are going to close all what’s groups of CEV soon due to difficulties in posting information or message in more than 5 groups of CEV at a time.
All future posts of empanelment notices & professional importance will be shared on
3. The Twitter handle of CEV India
after closing the groups.
All members of these groups are requested to register themselves at the following link immediately for Getting all related timely updates…..