EMPANELMENT WITH BANKS
POLICY ON VALUATION & EMPANELMENT OF VALUERS FOR VARIOUS BANKS
Purpose of Valuation and Appointment of Valuers
Valuers are engaged for:
- the purpose of ascertaining the value of the property / assets offered as security
- the purpose of periodically ascertaining the value of the property that has been mortgaged, whether it is increasing or decreasing over the mortgage period
- for the purpose of realizing the value of non-performing assets (NPAs) and
- the purpose of resumption of properties in cases of default.
- Empanelment of valuers
Following are the guidelines and process for empanelment of valuers
- Criteria for Empanelment of Valuers
In order to ascertain the value of properties for any of the above purposes, Bank shall appoint external independent valuers for undertaking valuations. The empanelled valuers shall carry out a valuation of different types of assets as under:
Land and Building
Plant & Machinery
Securities or Financial Assets/ Stocks in Trade
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO READ THE COMPLETE CONTENTS
SOME CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GOLD SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Join us as a GOLD SUBSCRIBER and get access to read important books.